When I hear or read profound statements, I write them in my journal, post on Facebook or type on my iphone notepad. So this week, I’ll share a few:
- I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. –Edward Everett Hale
- You have to know you are somebody because when others know you are somebody they will respect you; yet if you don’t know that you are somebody others will treat you as a nobody.
- Trust becomes a verb when you communicate to others their worth and potential so clearly that they are inspired to see it in themselves.
- Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- Being powerful is like being a lady; if you tell people you are, you aren’t—Margaret Thatcher.
- Never envy the success of another… you don’t know how much she had to sweat to get there.
- If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true friends; succeed anyway
One thought on “Faithwalk: Words of Inspiration”
I love quotes! There are powerful messages in such simple words! All we need to do is listen and heed:>)
Comments are closed.