Sharla of Awakenings blessed angchronicles with the Reality Blog Award on November 21, 2012. angchronicles accepts this award with a open arms and appreciation.
When one gets an award, she must work extra hard afterwards to live up to the standards. And with every award comes rules:
1.) Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post. DONE!
2.) Add the award logo to your blog. DONE!
3.) Share 7 things about yourself. SEE BELOW!
4.) Nominate 5 – 10 or more bloggers you admire. SEE BELOW!
5.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. CHECK YOUR BLOG! WATCH FOR A TWEET!
6.) Optional questions. (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
Seven things about me:
- Learning to not take myself so seriously.
- Laughing at myself more.
- Having fun with life.
- Jumping of the cliff and thinking about the net on the way down.
- Completing a novel..not Nanowrimo.
- Falling behind the word count on Nanowrimo because I can only work on one project at time.
- Attempting to work on one project at a time, not five. (Twice I left this draft to send an email, make a phone call, and then had to stop reprimand myself to get back to the task at hand.)
Reality Blog Award goes to …the envelope please:
Cherie, Susan, Julane, and Sara@ pagesfromstages
Morning Story and Dilbert@ Morning Story and Dilbert
Kim Cash Tate@ Color Your Perspective
Jen @ Jen’s Thoughts
Charise@Prayers and Cocktails
That’s all folks, be sure to check out the new blog post “In a place…” Each week angchronicles explores places we find ourselves in such as bitterness, joy, grumbling, peace, anger, love, thirst….
Be well, do good things, rejoice always.